Do you have anymore questions?
If you have any questions, you will find answers to many topics here. If you cannot find the information you are looking for, we will be happy to help you personally.
Safety note: handling cleaning chemicals
Depending on the cleaning agent used, always wear suitable protective equipment (protective goggles, protective gloves, work clothing). Personal protective equipment depends on the product to be used and its labeling. Always note:
- optimal ventilation at the workplace
- use cold water
- Correctly dose cleaning chemicals
- never mix different products
- Only use cleaning agents approved by Lehmann KG for QLEEN and LEWI systems
Selection guide: LEWI wiper rubbers
LEWI squeegee rubber SOFT (Shore hardness: 53 ± 2)
- Good for colder temperatures
- Perfect for uneven surfaces
LEWI wiper rubber HART (Shore hardness: 60 ± 2)
- Good for warmer temperatures
- Ideal for large, smooth surfaces
Safety note: Avoid cleaning work on a ladder
- Always check that it is safe to clean from the floor
- With QLEEN pole systems (with a comfortable and very stable bayonet lock) you can work safely at a height of up to 20 m, directly from the ground
- The LEWI safety cone (“the fixed LEWI connection”) enables safe work at all times, as the tools (LEWI tools) lock securely and cannot fall off
Selection guide: QLEEN pole systems
- Basic application requirements:
- stiffer rod systems are particularly suitable for greater working heights
- the longer the work, the lighter the bar system should be
QLEEN telescope HYBRIDPOLE
Working height: up to 6 m (2nd floor)
QLEEN telescope CARBONPOLE
Working height: up to 9 m (3rd floor)
Working height: up to 21 m (6th floor)
Working height: up to 15 m (5th floor)
QLEEN professional pole system
Working height: up to 21 m (6th floor)
Safety advice: work at height
Working at height is only permitted with personal protective equipment (“PPE against falls”) on. The regulations of occupational safety and the employer’s liability insurance association must be observed.
Application note QLEEN: Protection against frost
Pure water (= demineralized water) freezes – unlike tap water – at + 1 ° C. The QLEEN system must therefore not be used at outside air temperatures below +3 ° C. The QLEEN system must be protected from temperatures below +3 ° C and frost, because frost can damage the water-bearing parts of the system.
Application note QLEEN: Temperatures of the surfaces to be cleaned
It is dangerous to work at temperatures of the surfaces to be cleaned above 50 ° C. Higher temperatures can cause cracks or flaking on the surfaces.
The QLEEN principle: cleaning with pure water
The high chemical-free cleaning power of the pure water is the principle on which the QLEEN system for glass and facade cleaning is based. Tap water is passed through a granulate bottle. The minerals contained in tap water are deposited on the granules. The tap water is demineralized and reaches the pump as pure water and from there to the cleaning head. Pure water not only has very good wetting properties, it also dries without leaving spots or streaks, even in strong sunshine. This means that in many cases there is no need to use cleaning agents (exception: greasy, oily or very heavy soiling).
LEWI telescopic poles: order information
LEWI telescopic poles. Only real with the blue cone. LEWI telescopic poles are available in two to four parts. Special sizes are available on request. All telescopic rods have a cone with the “fixed connection” and a clamp protection. Telescopic rods & gt; 250 cm: Shipping only possible through a forwarding agency. Additional packaging costs will be charged for purchases under our sales units.
LEHMANN - TRADITION ...
- Founded 1895
- Owner-managed company – today in the 5th generation
- Head office Neustrelitz, Mecklenburg Vorpommern
INNOVATION AND EXPERIENCE
- More than 100 years of know-how in window leather
- Pioneer in the development of efficient and ergonomic cleaning methods
Hanns Joachim Supthut, Shareholder.
LEHMANN. OUR CLAIM
“We support our customers in implementing sustainable cleaning concepts – with efficient systems and solutions that reduce the consumption of water, energy and cleaning agents. With our products and innovations, we make an effective contribution to making daily cleaning work even safer and more productive.”
Lehmann outdoor and indoor cleaning solutions are used successfully worldwide. Convincing products and systems. MADE IN GERMANY.